Have you got friends who could use some help with their fitness and nutrition?
If so, we’ve got the perfect event to connect us all.
Consider this a personal invitation to our “Bring a Friend” Day! All Day Wednesday, July 13th!
This event is open to anyone you know. It’s perfect for:
- Anyone who’s ever asked you how you got so fit.
- People who’ve told you they “really should work out.”
- Friends who are always asking for nutrition tips.
- Acquaintances who have talked about losing weight, getting stronger or being more active.
- Pals who play recreational sports and might want to improve performance.
- People who used to work out but stopped for any reason.
- Co-workers or employees who have expressed interest in the gym.
- Parents and siblings who could use more activity.
- Partners who have always promised to “check out the gym one day.”
- Active people who are looking for more focused coaching and improved results.
- Anyone you care about!
You know us: We’re all about educating, having fun and helping.
At the event, we ask that you arrive a few minutes early so that we can get to know your friend, welcome them properly and get all of the waiver stuff out of the way. From there they will go through the same Workout style we go through with you guys everyday.
- Review the Warm Up.
- Stretch Out.
- Review movements.
- Skill work.
- Review WOD details.
- Workout hard together!
- Cool down and High Five!
Your guest will be able to get to know us and find out what we’re all about. And of course our staff people will be on hand to answer any questions and find out about how we can help further.
If you have any questions about this event, or to register a friend or family member, email [email protected]
We can’t wait to meet your guest!