Happy St. Patrick’s Day to all! Here is a great recipe for some Guinness braised Short Rib Tacos! (Super Irish!)
What you’ll need:
6 Bone in Short RIbs
S&P to season
1 Medium Onion
1 Can Tomato Sauce
1 Bottle of Guinness
Pico de Gallo
What you need to do:
- Preheat oven to 325. Heat oil in oven safe pot. season beef and brown all sides.
- Remove meat. Add Carrots/Onions stir frequently until Browning. Add tom Sauce and beer stirring browned bits in. Bring to boil and simmer.
- Bring Ribs back to pot. Add watger if looking too thick. Bake covered until meat is tender (2.5-3 hours)
- When cool enough after removing from oven, remove ribs from bone. Shred meat with forks.
- Serve on tortillas with your favorite toppings!
We hope you will enjoy this as much as we did!
Have a happy St Patrick’s Day! Track your macros. Get a good workout in.
And as always please drink responsibly!